Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photos photos photos

From the birthday weekend.. I know it was almost 3 weeks ago. . . but here are photos from Brody's birthday.

First, an arty photo. . . sepia self-portrait (and yes, Brody is wearing my headband in his hair)


This is the "train" that at first we thought he would be too scared to go on all by himself. Then, after we paid for two rides in a row, we realized he was a very big boy.

Brody and Jeremy playing in the mud of the Boulder Creek.

This is Brody's fake smile, while wearing his party hat. Say Cheese!
I hope he is not in therapy later for this, but I just think he's so cute wearing my headband.

Dad's flip flops.

Obama, mama, balloons and Brody
BatBrody and me doing our best modeling pose
Jeremy and Brody.
And then, Brody put the batman mask on the dog. God bless this dog, because he let Brody do it. He got extra treats, and we got this photo.

8 comments:

tanya or MOM said...

We had the same batman mask! It fits there face perfect! I wish we had a train like that around here. Its looks like he had a great Birthday!!!

SaRaH said...

Brody is so handsome. And I love his 'take the damn picture' fake smile. What a kid!

Jacque said...

I love the face he's making in the pic with you and the balloons. He's so adorable!

pattinase (abbott) said...

Does he know who Batman is already. Lordy. We're still on the Sesame Street characters.
I am tagging you with a meme tomorrow. Don't feel obliged to do it but the woman who tagged me is a nice one. Six quirky things about yourself. You can see the whole thing on my blog tomorrow.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Decided not to do the meme. Actually I think I did it about a year ago.

Dawn said...

Great pictures!! I love the batman ones!!

Unknown said...

How adorable! I love it.

Shannon said...

All he needs is a daisy on that headband and he would be SET!!!!!

Happy belated birthday to big boy Brody from us!!!!