Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Remember Dante?

Remember Dante? The little boy, exactly Brody's age, who has been fighting neuroblastoma since last December? 

We just got an urgent carepages update. Dante's dying. There are no longer any options to cure him. Only extend his life. His mom told the doctor to make him live long enough to get through Christmas. Dante's third Christmas. 

If you are a praying person, or even if you are not, pray that Dante and his family find strength, peace and comfort.   

3 comments:

I am Mary S. said...

I haven't been able to stop crying all night. Life is so unfair sometimes.

Praying hard.

Jacque said...

So horribly sad. Saying many prayers and shedding many tears.

Unknown said...

I'm having a hard time praying because I am so angry at God right now. I dread the time I know will come when the anger will fade and the sadness will hit. And then, I will lose it.