Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful: 1, 2 and 3

I tend to complain a lot. I find that trait deeply annoying in people who have so much for which to be grateful.


So I know it is corny and cheesy, but I’m going to write down those things for which I am thankful. Because in the final analysis, I have a lot to write.

On November 3, 2011, I am grateful:

1. That my husband can fix anything that breaks in our house, including the furnace. He googled the furnace model number, what was wrong with it, and found a video on YouTube about how to fix it. And then he really did fix it, and we had heat again!

2.  For Excedrin. My goodness. Divine.

3.  That daycare told me we had to keep Liam home yesterday. He wasn’t sick, they just thought he had an ear infection because he pulled on his ears on Tuesday and wouldn’t drink a bottle. Since Liam was feeling rather fine with me, we had a lot of fun together, just us two. We danced on the bed to Prince (he loves Raspberry Beret) and we took a bubble bath, and two naps. And we cuddled a lot. It was lovely and quiet.


No comments: