Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm baaaack

Blogger is back at work. I'm using it.

I've traveled across the state (5 hours each way) too many times to count this month while avoiding rock slides and blizzards. I am exhausted, and busy, but I have a new appreciation for men and women who leave their children to serve in the armed forces. Truly,  I don't know how they do it. I suppose they do it with broken hearts.

I cannot believe it is March 22. Still need tickets to France. And passports. We go this week for the latter.

The mom of one of Brody's classmates invited me to an adult toy party.

I feel odd because our connection is through our young children.

I might go. What the hell.

The mom is really nice and sweet and not weird or creepy. I anticipate it will be a bunch of suburban moms drinking a bit and laughing a lot. Maybe I'll host one of those parties.

A friend of mine asked me to take over her booth for a craft fair sort of thing in early April. I'm torn about what to do. I could make a bit of money though for France.

What have I missed?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so glad you are back! missed you.

i want to go to an adult toy party...