Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bald Faced Liar

I have appropriated this meme and by that I mean, stole. So here we go.

1.  Thank the person who nominated you. Well, I got this from Patti, and I'm claiming I'm a woman of mystery. Thank you Patti.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who gave it to you. See above.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and one outrageous truth. Or, switch it, and tell six outrageous truths, and one outrageous lie.
5. Nominate 7 creative writers who would have fun creating the outrageous lies.
6. Post links of the blogs.
7. Leave a comment in those blogs, letting them know you nominated them.

Truth or Lies?

1. Peter Buck, guitarist from REM, likes my thighs.


2. I sat in Bill Clinton's seat, on his campaign plane.


3. I shared breakfast with Harvey Keitel.


4. My grandfather was a Nazi.


5. I shoplifted an entire summer wardrobe.


6. When I sat at the negotiating table at the DMZ (border between North & South Korea), the North Korean guards pulled their guns on me.



7. My husband is related to Shaun White, the snowboarder.

Now, I nominate
and you.

I will post the truth (or lies) in a day or two.

Have fun!


5 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

You are a woman of mystery.

pattinase (abbott) said...

I know you had breakfast with Harvey--from a distance perhaps. I remember Megan telling me that once.

Alina Klein said...

testing...third try trying to post here!

Alina Klein said...

Weird. Hope this works too!

Thanks for the nomination. I'm so far behind in everything blog related I'm not sure I'll get to it, but I appreciate you thinking of me!

SaRaH said...

I'm keeping my eyes from the reveal post so that I can guess here. I can't believe I forgot to log my guess, you tricky Pete. OK. I call Harvey Keitel as a falsehood. Why? Because who WOULDN'T like your thighs and I can see you doing the rest of them. Going to see right now if I'm a winner!